Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ricky and the Fat dog.

Me: Kassa?
Kassa: yes...
Me:  Why is it that I'm trying to fatten Ricky up.. but You seem to be the one getting fatter....

Kassa:  I don't know what you mean.. but maybe it has to do with you just walking us and not running us daily...
Me: .. So why is Ricky not gaining any weight?
Kassa:  I don't know .. maybe its his metabolism...  He does runaround like the freeken Easter Bunny.
Me:  I don't think that's whole story... Kassa why don't you waddle over here and bring your brother with you.
Kassa: waddle my eye!
Ricky:  Whats up dad?
Me:  Well I need to get to the bottom of this.  Ricky.. Whats going on.. Why am I feeding you more but magically Kassa is gaining weight?
Ricky: Well I am more athletic than my tubby buddy over there... Have you seen my Moves!
Me:  Well yes you are stunning.. but still.. there must be more.
Ricky:  Well there have been a few crimes of opportunity going on?
Me: explain.
Ricky:  Well you know how Specs has been visiting.... I like Specs food MORE!
Me: Yes.. but I don't let you at Specs food at all..
Ricky: Other than the few bites I get as I go down the hall..
Me: Uh huh...
Ricky:  Well I've been abandoning my food early... and trying to snag some of Specs food..
Kassa:  And while you are tied up blocking Ricky from Specs bowl.. that left extra Scoops in Ricky's bowl for ME.  Then all I had to do is trot by Specs bowl without trying to eat it.. and you would PRAISE me for being such a good dog. LOL
Me:  You sneaky sneaky fat one you..
Kassa:  "To be certain to take what you attack is to attack a place the enemy does not protect." .. Sun Tzu .. The art of war.. Ricky is more of a pawn than a general.
Me: Foiled again!.. 

4 comments:

Hiking Hounds said...

LOL! It seems like they've got in all figured out. Definitely keeping you on your toes, in more than one way I guess.

houndstooth said...

Bwaaaaaa ha ha ha! Ricky and Kassa are hounds after my own heart. I think Kassa and Blueberry were both born to be the same kind of general!

House of Carnivores said...

Oh, THIS is what we have to look forward to if we get another dog... I already have to play food police with certain of our cats. Feeding is a full time job!

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Lol, Kassa is as clever as he is handsome. Sounds like Ricky is too busy for his own good.