Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wonder Twin Powers.. Activate

Ricky and Kassa put together their dynamic duo powers to create a very nice weekend.




Saturday morning we all met at the park and went for a walk.  Ricky did very well but wanted to cool off for a bit in the creek.



Sunday morning there was more action as our friends had everyone over for some fun running and socializing.



Then we had a real treat when our friends Dianne and Don showed up with a brand new DSLR camera.  Dianne took family pics of everyone and this is one of my favorites.


Oh.. and dad says not to worry.. because there is still a couple of days before he has to finish up those taxes this year.

3 comments:

Hiking Hounds said...

Those boys are so funny, dual peeing. Mine do that too. :-) The family picture is really cute.

houndstooth said...

It takes skill and coordination to orchestrate synchronized peeing! Your boys have talent!

Those pictures of you guys and the dogs are great! :) I love my DSLR!

Hiking Hounds said...

Hee, Hee, Hee. I just figured it out, I thought I recognized the title. Wonder Twins. That was a cartoon in the 70s wasn't it? I think my cousin and I would say that and put our fists together. So funny.