Sunday, December 19, 2010

Warm Spell

Today we woke up to a frosty morning.  It quickly warmed up though and we were in store for a beautiful day.  I'm pretty sure that Kassa knows that Sunday is grey play day.  Every time I stood up he was right there with me ready to go.  We even did a couple of trips shopping etc in the morning to appease his desire to get going.  At noon he was looking at me with his soulful eyes saying.. "Dad what the heck are we doing inside?  Its a beautiful day for a run!"  Finally it was 2:15 and time to go.  Kassa was not disappointed. I think we had 7 greys out today!









3 comments:

houndstooth said...

Isn't it funny how reliable their internal clocks are -- especially on weekends?! It looks like great fun was had by all!

Hiking Hounds said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish there were others with greyhounds in my town. I've heard rumor that there might be, or used to be, but I've never seen them around.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I'm looking forward to a few clear and 50 degree days! Heck at this point, I like 45 degrees too!