Sunday, November 21, 2010

One Weekend

It was a pretty good weekend all things considered. Kassa had a greyplay date this Sunday. We returned to the dog park this week and had two new hounds join us. We also had some other breeds mixed in which is good for socialization training. I also got some work done on the greyplay field. I repaired the top rails in a section of the fence line. Having some junk to clear can both be a bad thing and a good thing. I found 2 roles of chain link fence in the woods which I extracted by roping them off to the truck and gunning it. I'm going to spread them out next week and see what I have to work with. Hopefully they are in good enough shape to overlay the 4 rail fence near the road. We also got to the Opryland Hotel. It was our first opportunity to see it since the flooding and I think it looks great. Here are a couple of artsy shots from inside the hotel.

2 comments:

houndstooth said...

Kassa looks great! We finally got to get out with some other dogs this weekend, but there wasn't another hound to be seen.

I love those artsy shots!

Aragon greyhounds said...

Wow your field looks like greyhound heaven.I love to watch them run full out. By the fenceline in the sixth photo I could tell you were back East.