Friday, July 16, 2010

Top Ten are in.

Well unfortunately Kassa and I didn't make it to the top ten. In Hound-sight I think that the other contestants deserved to get more points under the rules that were posted. WagWorld just forgot the golden rule that Greyhounds are God's gift to man and therefore they should win any contest they are entered in by default.

The first 10000 people to vote get a free toy. So stop on by and see if they have any left. I have chosen to endorse FINALIST: Pat McNeely & Koda. (Maybe he will pick Kassa has his VP running mate.. ha ha). Anyway regardless of the rules of the contest, I just like Pat's dog and the relationship he presents. The dog park he was at looks like it could use a real face lift.

Here were the judging criteria of the contest:

(#1) Creativity of the idea(s) to enhance your daily adventure with your dog at your neighborhood dog park (60%); (#2) Feasibility of bringing the idea to life (20%); and (#3) Effectively demonstrates how life is better together with your dog (20%).

Thanks for everyone's encouragement and thanks to Beneful and Wagworld for throwing this contest. Hopefully we will have another opportunity to try again next year!

4 comments:

Hiking Hounds said...

Sorry you and Kassa didn't make the top 10. I did check out Pat and Koda's video and voted for them.

houndstooth said...

I am sorry you didn't win, too! I loved that dog park that Pat and Koda had planned, though, and I wish I could go to a park like that! It would be awesome! Thanks for sharing the voting link so we could get a free toy, too!

jcp said...

Thanks for the encouragment!.. at least someone will get a nice park out of the deal.

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Kassa - I am sorry you didn't win. Thanks for sharing the link, I will check it out.

I am your newest follower! Hope you will stop by my blog as well!

Your pal, Pip